Returns and exchanges
If you are not satisfied, you have 15 days to return your purchase.
Below we will explain how and when to do it AND you will also find information about the options we give you if you are not satisfied with our service or product.
- When to return or change?
- How to return a package?
- Do you have a claim?
When to return or change?
We strive to offer you the highest quality quilts. However, it may happen that you are not satisfied with an item that you received or that you are not satisfied with the services provided to you. We ask that you notify us by email to email@example.com . When we receive your email, we will answer within 48 hours on how to proceed next. You can also contact us by phone on working days from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The product can only be returned unused and, if possible, in its original packaging. The costs of the return will not be refunded. You can use the model form that is included in our terms and conditions section.
How to return a package?
If you want to return a purchase, you can use any parcel service.
The costs of the return is at your expense.
How to return a package:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will respond with a form that must accompany the package
- Send back the package the way you see fit, the damages that may arise during transportation are at your own risk.
- On the basis of the return form, the package will be inspected upon receipt. Within a maximum of 15 days depending on the status of the return, you will receive a partial or complete refund.
Important: Products returned without form, will hardly have a full refund of the price paid.
Do you have a complaint / claim?
In Pirilana we strive to provide the best service possible. If you have any complaint about the service, please send your claim by email to email@example.com and we will try to respond within a period of no more than 48 hours. If we need more time to manage your claim, we will inform you, since we want you to be able to enjoy your order as quickly as possible. If you are not satisfied with our claims service, we accept the intermediation of the OCU (Organization of Consumers and Users).