We offer different payment methods, to be able to securely pay you purchase online.
- Payment using credit card
- Payment using PayPal
- Payment using bank transfer
- Pay in installments
Payment using Credit Card:
- Online payment by credit card is very easy.
- You choose the payment by credit card.
- You must then indicate your full credit card number (16 digits), the expiration date and the 3-digit security code, also called security code or CVC code (the last 3 digits on the back of your credit card next to the signature).
- Once the process is complete, we will send you an email confirming the purchase.
Payment by bank transfer:
- You can make a transfer to our account either:
- Printing the proforma invoice and ordering the transfer at your local bank branch
- Arrange the transfer from your online account or ATM.
- Once the transfer is submitted, you can send us the transfer receipt by email. The transfers can take several days if they are between different banks.
- When the transfer is received in our account, we will confirm it to you and proceed with the delivery of your order.
Payment using PayPal:
PayPal is a payment service in which you can make online payments quickly and securely, with or without a PayPal account. The payment options offered by PayPal are shown below:
- Bank transfers
- Credit cards
- The holders of a PayPal account can make a bank transfer through their PayPal account
You have to follow four steps to pay for your purchase using this option:
- Click on the PayPal payment form option
- If you have a PayPal account, enter your login information and make your payment from the secure PayPal page
- If you do not have a PayPal account, follow the instructions on the Secure PayPal site to make the payment.
- When we receive the payment notification we will proceed with the delivery of the order.
Pay in installments
There is the possibility to make the payment in terms of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months.
When you enter your bank details on the payment gateway; the platform shows you this payment option. Depending on your bank and your card terms, you will have this option available under the terms of your bank.
If you have any questions about any of these forms of payment; you can contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org or our phone number 609 70 80 00.