We offer different guaranteed secure payment methods, so that you can purchase our products online.
- Payment by credit card
- Payment by PayPal
- Payment by bank transfer
- Deferred payment (3, 6, 9 and 12 months) with your bank card
- Online payment by credit card is very easy and totally secure.
- You choose to pay by credit card.
- You must then enter your full credit card number (16 digits), the expiry date and the 3-digit security code, also called security code or CVC code (the last 3 digits on the back of your credit card next to the signature indicate this code).
- Once the process is completed, we will send you an email confirming the payment.
You can make a transfer to our account either:
- Print our proforma invoice and with this information ask your bank branch to make the transfer.
- You manage the transfer to your online account or ATM.
Once the transfer has been made, you can send us the receipt via email or whatsapp.
Transfers usually take several days if they are not within the same bank.
When we receive the transfer, we will inform you and proceed with the shipment of your order.
PayPal is a payment service where you can make your online payments quickly and securely, with or without a PayPal account.
The payment options offered by PayPal are shown below:
- Bank transfers
- Credit cards
- PayPal account holders can make a bank transfer using their PayPal account
You have to follow four steps to pay for your purchase:
- Click on the PayPal payment method button.
- If you have a PayPal account, enter your login details and make your payment from PayPal’s secure page.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, please follow the instructions on their website to make the payment.
When we receive the payment notification we will proceed with the shipment of the order.
Payment can be made in instalments of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months.
Once you enter your bank details in the payment gateway; the platform shows you this payment option. Depending on your bank and the conditions of your card, this option will be available to you with the conditions offered by your bank.
If you have any doubts about any of these payment methods, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 609 70 80 00.