1.- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for the treatment and protection of your data is:
▪ Patricia de Wolf Lahnstein, owner of the PIRILANA brand, which currently operates in Spain the sale of home textile products.
▪ Postal address: Carrer de la Bruguera, 130 CP 08370, Calella (Barcelona), Spain
▪ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
These are the data we collect based on your interaction with us:
▪ your identifying data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.);
▪ economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
▪ commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter),
All this data helps us to give you a better service; Please keep this in mind when allowing us to save this information.
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
To manage your registration as a web user.
When you create an account at www.pirilana.com, we store your data on a secure server. In your account we store information such as your name and address, telephone number, email address, delivery and payment details, so that you do not have to complete it with each new order. This allows us to personalize the website and recommend products that may be of interest to you.
You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service at email@example.com.
For the development, fulfillment and execution of the sale contract that you have made with us at www.pirilana.com.
This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
▪ Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the items you have purchased, including sending quality surveys on the products or services provided.
▪ Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the payment method used.
▪ Activate the necessary mechanisms to prevent and detect unauthorized uses of the Platform (for example, during the purchase or return processes), as well as potential fraud against you or against us.
▪ Manage possible changes or returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information about the availability of items, payment methods, delivery times (among others).
▪ For billing purposes and to make the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made on our website or in person available to you.
To attend the requests or requests that you make through the Customer Service channels.
We only process the personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request. If it is available, and you decide to contact Customer Service through our WhatsApp or by email, some of your data, such as your name, phone or email, will be imported from your account to offer you a better service.
For marketing purposes.
This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
▪ Personalize the services we offer you and be able to make recommendations based on your interaction with us through the web and the analysis of your user profile.
▪ To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email or WhatsApp).
▪ Therefore, keep in mind that this data processing involves the analysis of your user or client profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore which products and services may be that best suit your style when sending you information. .
▪ Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost through the “Newsletter” section of the website, as well as through the instructions that we provide in each communication.
▪ Show you advertising on the Internet that you can see when you browse websites and apps, for example, on social networks.
The advertising you see may be displayed randomly, but at other times it is advertising that may be related to your purchase history, preferences, and browsing.
▪ If you use social networks, we may provide certain data to the companies with which we collaborate so that they, as joint controllers, can show you advertisements of our brand and, in general, offer you and users like you advertisements that are related to your profile on these social networks. If you want information about the use of your data and the operation of ads on these social networks, we recommend that you review the information about your privacy on the social networks in which you participate.
▪ Additionally, we use your data to carry out measurement and segmentation analysis of the ads that we show to users on some partner platforms. For this we collaborate with these third parties who offer us the necessary technology (for example, through cookies, pixels, SDK) to use these services. Please note that it may be necessary for us to provide you with certain information or some type of identifier each time (for example, the advertising ID associated with the device, an identifier associated with a cookie, etc.). If you want more information in this regard, you can review our Cookies Policy. Through the browser settings on your own computer, you can delete the cookies already placed and reject the placement of new cookies. The way to do this differs depending on the Internet browser; if necessary, consult the help function of your Internet browser.
▪ Carry out promotional actions (for example, for the development of contests or the sending of your list of saved articles to the email you indicate). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the data you provide us based on each promotional action and we can communicate it through various means such as social networks or on the website itself. In each promotional action in which you participate, you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the processing of your data.
▪ Disseminate photographs or images that you have publicly shared on our social media channels, provided that you expressly give us your consent to do so.
Usability analysis and quality surveys.
If you access our website, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes. Likewise, sometimes we carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
3.- WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process it, as explained below.
Contract of sale and provision of services
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that links us with you. We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud or fraudulent use when you use the website, for example, when making a purchase or return.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to attend to the requests or queries that you make to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you insofar as it allows us to be able to assist you properly and resolve the queries raised.
The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example when you agree to receive personalized information through various means or when you accept the legal bases to participate in a promotional action. We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out a profiling with the information we have about you and the personal data that you have provided us, since we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your experience as a user and access to information according to your preferences.
4.- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The term of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained below.
Purpose of the conservation period:
Manage your registration as a web user.
We will process your data for as long as you remain a registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
Sale of products.
We keep your data about your purchases and orders to be able to answer any questions regarding the guarantee, as well as other questions or claims about the product, as well as to be able to demonstrate that you have bought in PIRILANA for six (6) years. We are obliged to keep the details of the invoices, as well as the documents related to them, such as requests for duplicate invoices or VAT refunds for ten (10) years.
We will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.
We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. We will also show you personalized ads until you change your device, browser or cookie settings, which will revoke that permission. If you participate in promotional actions, we will keep your data for a period of six (6) months from the end of the action.
5.- DO WE TRANSFER THE DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
▪ financial entities,
▪ fraud detection and prevention entities,
▪ technology and analytical service providers,
▪ suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services or their associated establishments,
▪ providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising, such as advertising agencies, advertising partners or social networks that, in certain cases, may act as joint controllers.
6.- YOUR RIGHTS
If you want to make a request to PIRILANA related to your data and exercise your rights in this matter, contact us quickly and easily by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guaranteeing the exercise of your rights. Likewise, we can offer you the possibility to exercise your rights and configure your privacy preferences when using some of our services or by making specific channels available to you within our Platform. In particular, regardless of the purpose or the legal basis by virtue of which we process your data, you have the right to:
▪ Ask us for access to the data we have about you.
▪ Ask us to rectify the data we already have.
▪ Ask us to delete your data when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process it as we have informed you above, or when we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
▪ Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index -ides-idphp.php).